The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
That, for the most part, we create our destiny and it is not determined by "fate". The decisions we make and opportunities we take are what create our lives.
11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
I don't necessarily think it's a sign of either. It is simply an emotion that is felt when people feel sad, happy or scared.
12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Sell everything, travel the world and live in flip-flops, jeans and a tank top.
13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
Not nearly enough, though I try to live in a state of gratitude most of the time. Right now I am working on celebrating my 8 year old, rusty and door dinged Mitsubishi. It is taking a lot of effort on my part!
14. What is the difference between living and existing?
Existing is allowing the events in life to control you were as living is controlling the events in your life.
15. If not now, then when?
It is now. If not, it is actively as soon as possible!