The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
When you decide it's time! I believe I am a good person. I believe I know right from wrong. Still, I sometimes question my actions based on rewards and risk. Stopping…right now!!!!
26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Early 30ish. I seem to bond with people that age best, possibly because we are still motivated to accomplish all our goals. It also seems to be the perfect age where you feel like an adult, but still young enough to make
stupid learning mistakes!
27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Possibly a misdemeanor, probably not a felony 🙂
It's not that my heart wouldn't want to, it's just that I get nervous jaywalking.
28. What makes you smile?
Puppies, great food, laughing babies, hearing "I Love You" from someone I love and new experiences.
29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Unfortunately, I have said…a lot! Which means that I have absolutely said more than I have done, but I have done a freakin' lot! Just take a peek at all the checks on my bucket list…But, I am no where near done yet!
30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Life is unpredictable and now is the time to lie your dreams, have new experiences and inspire others. Take at least a baby step to your goals everyday.
31. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Oh Crap! I would probably be dead right now and that would be just terrible…too much left to do! I would concentrate more on creating memorable experiences, rather than acquiring "things".
32. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human?
We all have the ability to choose whether we want to live a happy, optimistic life or a sad, gloomy one. We have the ability to perceive things in a positive or negative light.