The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
33. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle which teaches people the importance of being present. Eckhart believes that living in the now is the truest path to happiness. Follow that book up with Tolles' A New Earth and high school kids will be on a path to enlightenment. Not that they really care about anything else but cars, dating and parties!
34. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Both…I am a dreamer after all.
35. What is important enough to go to war over?
Protecting the people of our Country.
36. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Of course never trying, because if you try you did not fail.
37. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing?
This morning. I try to start my day with a quick one minute meditation while lying in bed. I follow that by listing five things I am grateful for. It's a great way to start your day before your feet even touch the ground and the chaos begins.
38. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
View life. I believe that just about anything is possible and I am constantly trying to achieve something.
39. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?
Designing your life instead of letting it take control of you. Creating many memorable experiences and inspiring others.
40. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
A joyful simpleton, because I have learned that ignorance is, most of the time, bliss.