The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
118. Why do religions that advocate unity divide the human race?
Because religions have rules to abide by and rules do not advocate unity.
119. If you could live one day of your life over again, what day would you choose?
The day I got married. It would be phenomenal to once again have all my family and friends together to celebrate with love, the funky chicken, free-flowing bubbly and lots of cake!
120. What can money not buy?
I read this somewhere and thought it was the perfect answer: "money can buy a house, but it can't buy a home."
121. If you left this life tomorrow, how would you be remembered?
As an honest, sweet woman who lived her life outside of the box.
122. Beyond the titles that others have given you, who are you?
Beyond daughter, wife, sister and aunt, I am a caring, adventurous, motivated being. Sometimes a little crazy, but that's a different story.
123. If you could live the next 24 hours and then erase it and start over just once, what would you do?
I can not divulge, nor condone such crazy behavior. I have a reputation to uphold 😉
124. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Even though it is human nature to question the truth, I do believe it's possible to know without challenging it. Simply by accepting.
125. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?
Discovery. Discovering things about people close to me, life in general and new adventures.