The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
206. When was the last time you lied? What did you lie about?
The last time I lied was about a month ago when I told my husband about how much I spent on a pair of shoes, they were $40 but I said $30. I don't even know why, he could really care less how much I spend on shoes, because he knows I'm cheap anyway!
207. What made you smile this week?
When my little niece came for a surprise visit at work. It was unexpected, sweet and it immediately brightened my day.
208. What do you do with the majority of your money?
Pay bills! I'm assuming they mean what I do with my spare money and most of that goes to eating out or traveling or eating out while traveling 😉
209. What motivates you to be your best?
I am constantly challenging myself and setting baby goals. Those goals motivate me everyday.
210. When was the last time you lost your temper? About what?
I usually remain pretty even-tempered. But, the last time I lost it was when an employee lied about needing time off for an "emergency". When, to find out, she really just wanted a weekend off. I don't like being lied to.
211. What will you never give up on?
Being a dreamer and believer that anything is possible.
212. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
My grandmother. She was always around cooking her fabulous Italian food, speaking in the cutest broken English and telling us stories of the past.
213. How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence?
My last year has been a learning experience filled with triumphs, new adventures, some failures and lots of hard work!
214. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I went skydiving on a whim. It was a spur of the moment decision that I am so grateful for, or else I would have been scared for weeks until I jumped out of the plane!
215. What makes you uncomfortable?
Being at large parties with people I don't know, talking politics, confrontation and when people argue in front of me.