The 365 Question Challenge is based on the 365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself this Year written by the folks at Mark and Angel Hack Life. It's simple, just share your answers in the comment section and lets all get to know each other better…a lot better. Answer as many questions or as few as you like. Follow the Challenge on Twitter, Facebook or RSS to keep up to date.
266. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?
Oh jeez…just one? I would like to get rid of the bookkeeping portion of my restaurant. For some reason, seeing a stack of bills and doing payroll gives me anxiety, even when we are doing very well.
267. What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at?
Designing logos. I was a graphic designer many years ago, so I am occasionally asked to design business logos. Summing up an entire business in one little logo is stressful on my brain.
268. What type of person angers you the most?
Someone who thinks that they are always right, even when they are blatantly wrong. Just admit it.
269. What is missing in your life?
A sense of stability. Things are always changing rapidly in my life, which, for the most part, I love. But, there are definitely times when I would like to make a plan without having the fear that someone won't show up to work that day.
270. What is your most striking physical attribute?
Ooh! This question really toys with a womans body image issues. I feel fortunate that I am naturally thin.
271. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
I vowed many years ago to not let fear stop me from following my dreams. With that said, there have been many times I have had to push, shove and kick through the fear to get to the other side.
272. Who would you like to please the most?
Myself. That sounds selfish, but let me explain. I don't think you should spend your life trying to please others, as long as you are a good-natured person with good intentions. And by pleasing yourself, you can be the best you possible.
273. If you could go back in time and change things, what would you change about the week that just passed?
I would have not made my return flight from Las Vegas so early in the morning
274. When you meet someone for the very first time what do you want them to think about you?
That I am an interesting, sweet girl who lives her life by stepping out of the box.
275. Who would you like to forgive?
I try to not hold grudges because holding on to hurt only negatively affects my life. Even if someone does not deserve forgiveness, I forgive because I deserve to have the freedom from my mind.